Batch powder coating oven taking natural gas as fuel, quickly and uniformly reaches required temperature. Gas powder coating ovens has a burning room built with heat exchanger to transfer flame to clean hot air. This indirect heating powder coating oven is widely used for curing purpose, not only features long lifespan but create quality metal finish.
1. Using PLC system to control all heating process, accurate and easy to operation.
2. Riello burner fully burns fuels (gas or diesel), quickly reach to required temperature.
3. Circulation fans causes uniform temperature in the entire chamber that results in quality cured finishes.
4. 100 mm thickness rockwool board always keeps the chamber warm with minimum heat loss.
5. We can custom powder coating ovens with different sizes, heated by electric, gas or diesel.
|Model ||COLO-1732 |
|Worksize Dimensions||width1650 * height1700 * depth3200 mm |
|Overall Dimensions||width1850 * height2050 * depth3450 mm |
|Power Supply ||Gas or LPG or Diesel|
|Burner ||Italy Riello, 10,0000cal|
|Warm-up Time||15-30 min. (180° C)|
|Temperature Stability||< ± 3-5°C|
|Temperature ||Max.250° C|
|Fan Motor Power ||2.2kW |
This oven is controlled by the PLC, all parameters could be set on the digital panel. Simple operation and accurate adjustment takes the oven more user-friendly and high-performance.
Compared with other burners, Italy imported Riello burner takes full utilization of fuels, less time is needed to get the curing temperature.
Circulation fan circles the hot air to warm the oven interior, minimize temperature difference and guarantee uniform-heated chamber. There is a isolation strip between fan and motor that tends to protect the motor from burning hot and extend its life.
Oven Wall Materials
Interlayer is rockwool insulation board, 100 mm thickness, density 120kgs/cbm. Together with 1mm heat-resistent galvanized innerwall and 0.7mm durable color steel outwall forms a sandwich structure which is anti-flame and heat-insulation.
It is built inside the burning room. As burners fully burns the fuels at the same time warm-up the heat exchanger. The heat exchange is made of seamless 310S stainless steel pipe in 8x8 array, these pipes are in high temperature thus to heat the air.