COLO-S-0711 Powder coating booth is a classic and affordable model suitable for small batch applications. Extremely quiet and environmentally friendly, this booth with a compact design applies to a variety of industrial finishings.
Air flow is drawn in through the open front, across the coater and parts being treated, and then exhausted through the filter stage in the back wall of the booth. Filtered powders are then discharged into a collecting hopper beneath the unit which can be moved away for emptying.
1. Booth body constructed with powder-coated steel is durable and corrosion resistant.
2. Quick-release type cartridge filters supports simple replacement for color change demands.
3. Automatic filter cleaning through pulse-jetting controlled by soleniod valve, easy to maintenance.
4. A space-saving and compact powder spray booth occupies a small workshop area.
5. Only simple electric and pneumatic connections are required to start your business.
|Weight ||150kg |
|Power Supply ||220V/380V, 3Phase, 50-60HZ |
|Fan Power ||1.5kw |
|Filter Count ||1 pcs, Quick-release Type |
|Filter Material ||Polyester |
|Filter Cleaning ||Pneumatic |