Walk-in powder coating booth allows for maximum operating access to parts being coated, flexibility of movement based on part size and shape for highest-possible transfer efficiency.
Normally hang small lightweight parts on the overhead rack, while bulky heavy parts can be directly rolled into the cabin, operators walk in the booth and coat the parts roundly, meticulous manual operation ensures superior painting effect.
Walk-in powder coating booth is suitable for batch production of control panels, cabinet, large iron cast products, etc.
1. 0.1micron high-precision filters effectively separate powder particles and return clean air to the workshop.
2. A load-triggered pulsing system intermittently cleans filters for a longer life span.
3. Powerful and rigid exhaust fan provides a substantial decrease in noise at your shop.
4. Full-function PLC controller provides easy-to-use interface to set all processing parameters.
5. Economical fixed-collector-module solution for manual powder coating operations.
6. Our booth fully constructed with powder-coated steel exceptionally increases stability and durability
|Weight ||450kg |
|Power Supply ||220V/380V, 3Phase, 50-60HZ |
|Fan Power ||4kw |
|Filter Count ||5 pcs, Quick-release Type |
|Filter Material ||Polyester |
|Filter Cleaning ||Pneumatic |