- An economical solution for basic powder coating operations requiring reclaim capability in continuous production situations.
- All components with premium quality and performance to get an ideal cleaning and powder recovery.
- Requires only quick, easy connection of electrical and pneumatic circuit to start production.
COLO-S-1517 Powder coating booth provides a bright and clean environment for spraying process. Space-saving manual powder booth features easy and economical for powder application of small and medium-sized workpieces.
An integrated and innovative powder collection module is designed for effectively capturing oversprayed powder. The pneumatic controlled pulse-jetting system regularly cleans filter to prevents powder accumulation and extend filter life.
The powder spray booth fan draws air through filters that creates a negative pressure in the chamber, thus oversprayed powders in the air flow will gather in the filters while an automatic pulse-jetting device cleans the filter by interval, through which powders drop into a recovery hopper beneath the booth.
1. A high-performance fan efficiently circulate air with low noise and less energy.
2. 0.1 Micron high-precision filters ensures only particle-free air discharged to workshop and increase powder recovery rate.
3. Powder-coated steel constructed booth is corrosion resistant for longer service life.
4. A removable powder hopper at booth bottom simplifies the utilization of recovery powders
6. A user-friendly PLC panel integrates all functions, such turning on / off fans, setting pulse-jetting time and interval, light on/off, emergency stop etc.
|Weight ||480kg |
|Power Supply ||220V/380V, 3Phase, 50-60HZ |
|Fan Power ||2.2kw |
|Filter Count ||3 pcs, Quick-release Type |
|Filter Material ||Polyester |
|Filter Cleaning ||Pneumatic |
|Air Consumption ||4000m^3/h |