Our top selling model COLO-191S powder coating system fast color change type, easy and quick operation for multi colors, increase efficiency and reduce down time. The Intelligent controller is perfect for any kinds of complicated parts.
Goods in stock, ship within 3 days!
The box feed type powder coating system is specially designed for quick color change, powders are conveyed directly from the original box to the gun, users do no need to clean the container during color change, the powder box is placed on the vibration cart for fluidizing. This mode is suitale for customer who has many powder colors.
Excellent Features of CL-191S Powder Coating System
Voltage and current can be adjusted precisely. Touch keys for high-grade spraying operations. Use the touch keys to select any of the electrostatic coating processes "Flat-parts coating," "Complicated parts coating," or "Re-coating Workpiece."
Allows experienced users to create and store their own application programs, optimized for your parts and powder. Each part can be coated always with its individual settings.
Comparing with existing mechanical valve controlled models, COLO-191S is improved to the digital valve technology, which offers precise regulate of powder output, generates smooth flow and uniform coating thickness.
COLO-191S has a perfect performance for penetrating corners and recesses, an ideal model for coating complex parts, such as profiles, heat sinks, wheels, furnitures, cabinet, shelves, etc.
COLO-08 Electrostatic Spray Gun
1. Long-lasting 100kv spray gun maximizes the electrostatic charging, provides high transfer efficiency and saves materials
2. Remote control of changing powder flow and application programs on the back cover, fast and easy.
3. Comes with full array of nozzle assortment to optimize your spray effect, including flat, round spray nozzles with different size deflectors, and extension nozzles.
4. Lightweight spray gun with ergonomic design tends to reduce operator's fatigue after long time use.
1. CL-191S Digital Intelligent Controller
2. COLO-08 Manual powder gun corona type with 5m cable
3. 100kv cascade for powderful and long lasting work
4. Nozzle assortment, including fan spray nozzles, and round nozzles
5. Vibration motor for powder fluidizing.
6. High quality powder injectors for smooth and uniform output.
7. Flexible trolley with inclined base.
8. Grounded powder hose 5 meters, anti-static material.
9. Oil-water separating filter
10. Installation kit with all connections.
COLO powder coating system gives you the ability and flexibility to control both voltage and current, they are the vital parameters in the electrostatic powder coating process
The current feedback is a better indication than voltage of how much of the actual charge is moving. Current can be limited depending on the type of controller. Limiting current is a very good way to control the electrostatic charge produced by the gun. It is also the optimal method to achieve high transfer efficiency to overcome the Faraday Cage Effect. For first-pass coating of complicated parts, high voltage should be set to maximum with the current limited to approximately 25 to 30 micro amps.
Mains input voltage 100-240 VAC
Operating frequency 50-60 Hz
Input power 50W
Nominal output voltage (to the gun) max. 16 V
Nominal output current (to the gun) max. 1 A
Ambient temperature range 0°C - +40°C (+32°F - +104°F)
Max. input pressure 10 bar / 145 psi
Min. input pressure (while unit in operation) 6 bar / 87 psi
Max. water vapor content of the compressed air 1.3 g/m³
Max. oil vapor content of the compressed air 0.1 mg/m³