|Accuracy:||<1%(Deviation of D50 in CRM)|
|Principle:||Mie Scattering Theory|
|Connecting Port:||RS232 or USB|
|Photodetector:||fan-shaped, 76pcs , forward 68, lateral 8|
|Small cell capacity:||20ml|
|Small cell agitator speed:||120rpm|
1. Import semi-conductor laser runs for 25000 hours (4 times longer than common He-Ne laser) in wavelength 635nm and power 3mw.
2. Unique 76 photodetectors are highly sensitive and consistent so as to effectively capture even faintly scattered signal.
3. Two forms of sample feeding by circulation system and small cell assembly expand the applications. Small cell assembly suits costly, heavy metallic samples or samples not workable with water; circulation system for metallic or non-metallic powders and many fields.
4. Process data by Mie scattering theory, inversion algorithm incorporates R-R, Free1 and Free2 distribution patterns in order to satisfy needs of various industries, fields and customers.
5. Passed calibration enables units to run with better accuracy and correlation.
The production, application and research field for a range of metallic powders, such as aluminum, iron, magnesium, molybdenum, copper, zinc, other rare metal and varied alloy, and more.
Non-metallic powders, such as calcium carbonate, talcum, kaolin, zirconium silicate, wollastonite, graphite, silica powder, tourmaline, mica, barite, plaster, betonite, diamond, quartz, diatomite, feldspar, calamite, clay, garnet, vermiculite, Titanium white power, and more.
Other applications such as pharmaceutical, agricultural pesticide, abrasive, food, cement, ceramic, soil, pigment, scientific research teaching, oil exploration, geological analysis, river sediment, electronic material, materials of chemical and military industry, battery material and more.