Based on safety, reliability, efficiency, our water-based electrostatic painting gun applies professional isolation design to overcome the conventional trouble of static leakage or static loss during environmental waterborne painting applications.
Electrostatic paint gun works by electronically charging atomised particles as they exit the device. They are then attracted to the ground-connected objects intended to be painted. This results in complete coating coverage that never leaves any hard-to-reaches areas, as well as increases paint utilization and saves cost.
Electrostatic Spray Gun Features
1. Ergonomically designed manual spray gun features lightweight and easy to handle, without fatigue after long time use, leading to comfortable painting experience.
2. Full parameters can be adjusted on the gun, such as static, atomized air, spraying width and paint output, easy to operate.
3. Spray gun body material is resistant to high voltage electrostatics whose handle is made of low impedance composite material, safe and durable enough for long time work.
Electrostatic Controller Features
1. The intelligent controllor offers great flexbility and convenient to set required voltage when coating different parts,
2. Precise values will digitaly show on the screen. It is easy-operating for everyone.
3. Safety circuit design. If any operation error, abnormal voltage and current, the circuit protection system will power off automatically and gives buzzer alarm to guarantee safety.
|COLO-3009A Electrostatic Paint Spray Gun|
|Temperature:||0 – 40 °C|
|Spray Gun |
Paint Output Volume:
|Optimal Paint Distance:||200-350mm|
|Spray Gun Length: ||243mm|
|Spray Gun Cable Length: ||5m|
|Paint Hose Length: ||5m|
|Air Hose Length:||5m|