This tunnel powder booth is designed for the double-sided manual coating with a conveyor system. Can be used as simple automatic system as well.
COLO-S-3212 Tunnel Powder Coating Booth is the best choice for conveyorized coating applications, double working stations allows operators to paint both sides of parts simultaneously. It supports continuous production of a wide range products, such as rims, fire extinguisher, LPG cyclinder, aluminum profiles, window frame, metal doors, etc.
Each powder booth exceeds safety and code requirements to protect those who work in painting environment, by means of a fan drawing clean air into the booth and passing it across high-quality filters before recirculating it back into the booth area, thus all recycling air is free-particles.
1. The recovery module combines 6 pcs high-precision filters made of 100% polyester that maximize separating efficiency
2. Pulse jet device provides interval filters cleaning, effectively eliminates powder accumulation and prolongs filters' useful life.
3. Full parameters and functions can be handled on the PLC panel, such turning on / off fan, setting pulse-jetting time and interval, light on/off, emergency stop etc.
5. The booth body is made of powder-coated steel plate constructed for rust resistance, durability and ease of cleaning.
6. A collection hopper beneath the filter stage ensure the collected overspray powders are clean, and can be easily taken away for recycling.
7. Simple installation - only electrical and air connections are required to start production.
Filter Recovery Stage
|Weight ||500kg |
|Power Supply ||220V/380V, 3Phase, 50-60HZ |
|Fan Power ||4kw |
|Filter Count ||6 pcs, Quick-release Type |
|Filter Material ||Polyester |
|Filter Cleaning ||Pneumatic |