COLO-1688 Space-saving powder coating oven is specially designed for wheel curing, as well as other small metal parts, such as bike or motorcycle accessories.
Use electricity to create energy, the oven provides uniform hot air distribution by circulation fan resulting in quality cured finishes and optimum cure cycles which reduces rework, saving you time.
1. Controll allows to set precise temperature & time as well as displays actual temperature inside the oven.
2. 0.55kw circulating fan provides excellent heating uniformity for consistent, high quality curing results.
3. Voltage for 110v or 220v standard can be chosen based on the needs of customers.
4. High-density rock wool insulation with 100mm thickness for Interlayer keeps balanced temperature inside the oven.
5. With 2 shelves and 5 rails per shelf, there's plenty of space for hanging coated workparts.
|Worksize dimension:||Width1000*Height1600*Depth845mm |
|Power supply ||Electric/ 6kw（1.5kw Heating Tube x 4pcs）|
|Warm-up time ||15-30 min. (180° C)|
|Temperature stability ||< ± 3-5°C|
|Temperature||Max. 250° C|
|Ventilation performance ||805-1677m3/h|
|Circulation/ Air flow ||Vertical, Variable through holes on the walls|